Hi,

I am novice programmer in android

I need to built an application on the Google Android platform that
zooms into the live stream received by the device’s camera to enable
the observer to observe intricate details about the object from a
distance, and thereby be able to use the camera as a magnifying lens.

I searched on google but could not found much details. Only I could
found is that I need to overriding the onPreviewFrame method as shown
below:

camera.setPreviewCallback(new PreviewCallback() {

  public void onPreviewFrame(byte[] _data, Camera _camera) {
   // TODO Do something with the preview image.
   //write here logic for zooming each image.
  }
});

Let me know how this can be achieve.

Thanks