Hi Mark,

Thanks for your comments. All I am trying to do is upload and download
images and some associated text to server database. I already have an
app to do this function on Android. To provide access to this app to
users who do not have Android device, I am thinking of developing a
mobile app for browser using GWT such that people can have access to
the same functionality using browser.

Again, thanks for your help!