I presume you've already tried the special 'android->fix project
properties' command thats off a right click on your project. I've
occasionally had an Eclipse workspace go bad. You may need to go to
the nuclear option. Make sure all your source files are somewhere
outside your current Eclipse workspace, then create a new workspace
and import your files into it.