Hey Android community, I'm actually new here, so I would like to ask
for some guidance.

I recently just setup the Android SDK and got the emulator to be up
and running. However, right now I'm not able to add files into the
sdcard.img for some strange reasons.

I entered the following command:
adb push test.jpg /sdcard/test.jpg

What happens is the file shows up inside the image, but it reports
that the file has the size 0kb which is what I don't know where to
approach.

My end goal is to get the image to pop up within the gallery, but
apparently it always show "No media found" in which i suppose it came
from the 0kb in size.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance.