hi all,

I was tried for rtsp stream for a long time,
finally I could success to play the rtsp stream from mobile Youtube
website,
http://m.youtube.com/
my approach is to copy the stream link and paste it in my code,
then, there are sometimes success to work(play) on Android and
sometimes
will not.
I can't figure out why? is something wrong about Youtube server ?
because my code is just the same, and only change is the stream link
url.
I used VideoView widget and my Android platform is sdk 1.5 and under
x86-based,
so I really want to know why and how can I solved for this.

this is the logcat when I can't work for the video stream.
thanks!!!

W/PlayerDriver( 2116): Using generic video MIO
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
E/PlayerDriver( 2116): Invalid percentage buffer size 8 (expected 4)
I/ServiceManager( 2112): service 'media.audio_flinger' died
W/MediaPlayer( 3344): MediaPlayer server died!
E/MediaPlayer( 3344): error (100, 0)
E/MediaPlayer( 3344): Error (100,0)
I/ServiceManager( 2112): service 'media.camera' died
D/VideoView( 3344): Error: 100,0