I've a textview I want to span almost the length of the screen, then 2
buttons at the bottom.

Right now I'm using a relative layout with a textview and two buttons
and I can almost get it the way I want but the only thing is the
textview isn't as long as I want it.  I want it to be as long as
necessary for whatever handset is using it.  So a constant pixel
amount is out.

Lets see if this will work.