Hi guys,

this might be a pretty simple question, but I've tried several ways
without finding an answer...

I've set the following properties to the EditText to get the "Smiley"
Button which is used by the MessagingApp:

android:inputType="textShortMessage"
android:imeOptions="actionSend|flagNoEnterAction"

This works pretty fine... the button is there and it puts a smiley to
the EditText.

BUT: I would like to call my own Smiley Dialog (which is currently
triggered by a button), when this key is pressed!

So I've tried the OnKeyListener() on the EditText...

This method catches the backspace key and everything from 0-9. But it
refuses to catch any other key, so I am not able to get an event when
this "smiley" button is pressed.

Do you guys have any idea, how I could do this?

Thank you very much in advance!!!

Sascha