You are f** right. And I'm just ungry.

Android is going stright forward J2ME way - milions of devices,
thousands profiles, screen sizes, controls, etc..

I think, the biggest Java/Android advantage - one code for all devices
is slowly vanishing.

I tried to fix some problems with my app on new devices. But you can't
bugfix, without real device, when your app works on all emu possible
SDK's without problems.

I'm tired of that shit.

So, small developers like me, that do not own thousand devices to
test, are wasting more and more our time for testing, tuning, special
custom design, bugfixing for new devices each day.

The problem is growing and I'm sure, that future testing costs will be
BIG.

I'm jumping out of that train to nowhere..