Hi Roman,

It does happen. :-)

I can reproduce it almost every time like this:
- Just create an activity with a Grid View with quite a few images (or
grid-items) and attach a grid-layout-animator to the grid-view.
Configure the grid-view-animator in such a way that you see how the
grid-view-items are laid-out. E.g. columns first, rows later.
- Create an (empty) sub-activity that can be launched from the one
having the grid-view.

- Start your grid-view's activiy in portrait orientation.
- Start your sub-activity.
- Rotate your phone into landscape orientation.
- Press back to finish the sub-activity.
  The grid-view's activity is shown again and...

... 9 out of 10 times, i see the grid-view being built up in reverse
mode (i'm running on 2.1, Nexus One).

In my app, the 'getView()' method does not rely on the order in which
the 'getView()' is called at all.