yes if i send my calls i a sequential manner it should not be an
issue. But in certain cases asynchronous calls do help us to speed up
the performance a lot

For example if i have a listview and in each row if i have an image to
download then asynchronous calls would be much faster. In this case
unfortunately time out happens in a synchronous manner. So if i send
five calls the in a asynchronous manner those calls are not timing out
in an asynchronous manner. I think this should probably be a bug...