I am trying to resolve the clicking problem while using the
AudioTrack. It takes place only when playing the first part of the
wave (pcm) buffer when the offset to the write is  0 (zero).

            track.write(buffer, offset, minBufferSize);

 It tells me that there is something wrong with the pcm data. Could it
be because the wave data, I generate using Audacity, has some header
as opposed to the pure pcm which does not? I was looking for the
converter tools to generate pure pcm but found none. Applications I
found generate only  wave data so I am not able to test this
assumption. At this point I am sure that filling the buffer is
correct. Any ideas?

Roman