On Jan 15, 9:35 pm, Philip <philip.dese...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just uploaded the latest version of cocos2d for android. It's
> available for you to grab it at:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/cocos2d-android/
> Please check it out and let me know what you think. If you find a
> problem and even better come up with a fix, just send me an email or
> use the google code forum to post your comments.

I'd love to help test Cocos2d for Android, but I'm hitting some road
blocks.  Can I get a few pointers on how to get the tests running on
my AVDs?  I have Eclipse set up with the SDK & can run my own programs
from there.  I downloaded the latest build of Cocos2d-android, created
a local.properties file & ran 'ant install' like the README says.

I tried to import Cocos into Eclipse as an existing project (File >
New > Android Project > Create project from existing source), but I
get an "Invalid Project Description / ...overlaps another project
'cocos2d'" error.

Any ideas?  Thanks!