Thank you for your feedback, I rather not based my business on guess
or bet but on fact, we got 25 emails from users about this issue on
launch day 1, i think we should listen to them. I believe we have a
quality app and soon people will know about those permission, however
in the meantine, we are going to see if we can convert to MinSdk3 and
support more customers and erase this local trouble until it is a
common and accepted fact among the users. Btw, 1.6 is not really
supported by phone makers, most of them don't provide the update and
wait to go directly to 2.0 or even 2.1 so it might not be a so
bad...move..after all.