On 1/26/2010 3:23 AM, Abdul Mateen wrote:
Spinner.setSelection(int postion) function please see it.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM, Quang Tri Tran <tvq...@gmail.com <mailto:tvq...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm binding a data table into a Spinner. But I cannot set the default
    selection for the Spinner based on a specified identifier which comes
    from the id column of the table.

    How can I do that?

Thanks. I've got it before. But I wanna set the selection by the identifier, not the position. I didn't know how to get a position of an identifier from a cursor.