Kevin Duffey wrote:
> I asked that same thing a while ago in response to a different post, I
> don't recall getting a clear answer to this. I would think that google
> reports 1099 to IRS to keep track of all income you make... otherwise
> it's tax free which seems odd to me if you make a few grand.

Payment processors, as a rule, do not have to file 1099's, AFAIK. I
don't remember getting them from Amazon, PayPal, and Google Checkout
last year. Your income comes from consumers, not Google.

You simply have to report that income as part of your taxes, no
different than any other business income.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Development Wiki: http://wiki.andmob.org