these are the doubts which we have....... please clear this.......

FAQ’s

   1. Any E- books for Android OS mobile applications?
   2. We have code for Picsay, it has 5 directories. We are not able to
   judge which directory should be loaded first. ( applicationdatabase.java,
   r.java, launcheractivity.java, utilities.java, usertask.java )
   3. And in which order the above directories should be run?
   4. There is no read-me file in the code which we have downloaded
   5. What are the study materials to start up the development of the photo
   editor.
   6. Do we need J2ME, J2EE or any other application knowledge to proceed
   with the development of this application?
   7. Can we test the features of photo editing application on Emulator?

with regards
   Nayana