i got the voucher, but it does not seem to work
when i enter it in discount area and click Ok it does not show any
discount
how does it work?

Instructions from email
If you are in the US or in Canada
Go to http://store.archos.com/
Proceed with your purchase. When in the basket cart, type your voucher
code in the discount area. And carry on with the purchase.