So I'm attempting to make a widget at someone's request.  I'm new to
Android development, so this widget isn't terribly complex.  However,
I'm having some difficulties with the layout.  My main.xml file looks
like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout android:id="@+id/LinearLayout01"
        xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
        android:background="@drawable/widgetframe"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_gravity="center">
        <TableLayout android:id="@+id/TableLayout01"
                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                android:stretchColumns="0,1,2"
                android:layout_marginTop="20dip"
                android:layout_marginBottom="20dip"
                android:layout_marginLeft="25dip"
                android:layout_marginRight="25dip"
                android:layout_gravity="center_vertical"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content">
                <TableRow android:id="@+id/TableRow01"
                        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                        android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                        android:layout_gravity="center_vertical">
                        <Button android:text="0"
                                android:id="@+id/Button01"
                                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_gravity="center_vertical"></Button>
                        <Button android:text="0"
                                android:id="@+id/Button02"
                                android:id="@+id/Button03"
                                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_gravity="center_vertical"></Button></TableRow>
                        <TableRow android:id="@+id/TableRow02"
                                android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal"
                                android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                                android:layout_height="wrap_content" >
                                <TextView android:text="Missed Calls"
                                        android:id="@+id/TextView01"
                                        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"

android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal"></TextView>
                                <TextView android:text="Messages"
                                        android:id="@+id/TextView02"
                                        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"

android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal"></TextView>
                                <TextView android:text="New Emails"
                                        android:id="@+id/TextView03"
                                        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                                        android:layout_height="wrap_content"

android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal"></TextView>
                        </TableRow>
        </TableLayout>
</LinearLayout>

So it's a layout of two rows, the first row consisting of three
buttons and the second row consisting of three TextViews.  When I try
to test the widget, however, I get a widget with the words "Problem
something else?  I am writing this widget using Android v2.0, SDK 5.
Thank you for your help.