Ho Sourabh,

I think this should do what you want to.
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html#geo
You send a geo fix to the emulator, although according to reports on
here it is not a precise fix. Sometimes it is out by a 100ft I think.
However it is better than nothing and should get you started.

Other than that, there is the Monkey program for the emulator that
simulates certain conditions in your application as though a user is
using it constantly. Not sure if you can script this (ie set specific
actions, but it would be cool if you could).

Hope this helps.

Regards
Anthoni