Hello everyone:

I teach an 8th grade programming class in San Antonio Texas. We're
learning Android and I convinced the school to buy us 3 dev phones for
the kids.

Here's an article about what we're doing:

http://www.neisd.net/ComRel/News/Krueger_Smartphone_10.htm

I'd like to purchase a netbook to supplement the phones so that when
the students check them out, they have an out-of-the-box programming
environment within which the phones work.

I've put together a donation page. My goal is to raise $350 dollars
for a netbook to go along with these devices. If you can donate $1,
$5, or $10 to help my class out, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.linuxclassroom.com/donation/donate.html

Thanks so much for considering it!

Josh Beck