You will have to sort your data once you get it. You can't control the order
it's processed. If you know for a fact that it will only be 4 items, you
could create an array of size 4, then stick the data in the specific index
spot of the array. Or you can add it to a list then sort it.  That is an odd
XML tho. I've not seen xml return something like that...are you responsible
for the XML being returned, or have no control over it?