Hello Sai,

I tested it using wifi and I tested for only english. I tried changing
the default to be french and I tested it in Toronto and it worked
fine. So I don't think the default language is the reason. The issue,
I believe, is the communication with the google server. Once I start
the speech recognition in Paris and say a word I do not get any
(RecognizerIntent.EXTRA_RESULTS) method. I also do not get any error.
Is there any other setting I need to change because I am in France
instead of North America? I will be heading back to Paris in a couple
of weeks to do some more testing hopefully I will find the root of the
problem before this. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Petar K