Is it possible to spawn a new process from the activity with su mode
and then run the script??
i had given the shell script as bellow but does not give fruitful
output,

stored in the device: /data/local/hello.sh
#!/system/bin/sh
(ifconfig wlan0 up)su
exit

and form Java code,

Process process = Runtime.getRuntime.exec("/data/local/hello.sh");

Can anyone please help me on this????

Thanks,
Asif