@bob

I think i used connect to another website that sends news in order to
check whether it is wrong at network side or in my code.
Also my question is , can we really implement a service that runs in
background indefinitely and give us update if it is available .If yes,
then what parameters we should be aware of in sense of  phone
network ??.

please advice.

thank you