Thanks,

Just what I thought. I will currently only support 4 languages, but
the size of the apk is almost 400 kB already, and that's with only one
language. Just wanted to try and keep the apk as small as possible. I
will however include the other languages in the APK since they only
will add something like 50 kB (or less I hope).