Hi, I'm having a trouble with AutoCompleteTextView.

I keep getting an after image when I use AutoCompleteTextView for my
app.
I put a AutoCompleteTextView widget on the top of the screen, and when
I click it, SIP will pop up, so I can type some text.
Following is the code I used for the test:

public class MultiAutocompleteTest extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        ArrayAdapter<String> adapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                android.R.layout.simple_dropdown_item_1line,
RECEIPIENTS);
        MultiAutoCompleteTextView textView =
(MultiAutoCompleteTextView) findViewById(R.id.multiTextView);
        textView.setAdapter(adapter);
        textView.setTokenizer(new
MultiAutoCompleteTextView.CommaTokenizer());

getWindow().setSoftInputMode(WindowManager.LayoutParams.SOFT_INPUT_ADJUST_RESIZE

                WindowManager.LayoutParams.SOFT_INPUT_STATE_HIDDEN);
    }

    private static final String[] RECEIPIENTS = new String[] {
        "aah", "aaah", "aaaah", "aaaaah", "aaaaaah", "aaaaaaah",
        "aaaaaaaah","aaaaaaaaah","aaaaaaaaaah","aaaaaaaaaah"
    };
}

R.layout.main has only one MultiAutoCompleteTextView inside of
LinearLayout.
I didn't set the height of the MultiAutoCompleteTextView, so the
height of it will automatically adjust as I type.

If I keep typing 'a's, at some point, the height of the dropdown view
becomes shorter than the available space, so it will shrink.
At that very moment, I keep getting an after image. This happens all
the time, and I think this is a bug.

If I just fix the height, it won't happen, but I really want that
functionality.
Is this going to be fixed any time soon? If there's any other way
around, please let me know!

Thank you!!!