SourcePad is a New York City based Internet company focusing on
outsourcing services for SME. Our company practices a groundbreaking
work environment where collaboration is exercised throughout all
levels of the company. We are looking for a solid team of developers
dedicated to creating a world class business.

We are located on San Miguel Ave, in Ortigas Center and are looking
for innovative and entrepreneurial employees to be part of our
exciting team.

We are seeking a highly skilled Mobile Developer:

Desired Candidate Profile

- Good Experience over Symbian C++, J2ME including

    Device Driver Development.

- Good Development Skills on Symbian, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android.

- Strong Logical and Analytical Skills

Job Description

Engineering Mobile Applications , Platforms and Components from
Conceptualization to a Complete Marketable Product.
Requirements:

* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or
equivalent
* At least 6 months work experience as an iPhone Developer
* Familiar with Web 2.0 technologies

* Preferably have worked with US based clients/companies in a previous
position
* Required language(s): English
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
* Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer
- Software or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.

You must submit at least 1 active mobile App that you have worked on
that is available in the App Store.

This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. We offer a
structured salary based upon incentives including monthly bonuses,
benefits and stock options.

Please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to
j...@sourcepad.com include the position in the subject line.

For more information about our company, here is an informational page
for your reference: http://sourcepad.com.ph/