@andrew

Tell me one thing some people has wifi on most of them depend upon 2g
and 3g because of battery issue. So if wifi is not there i should
still expect this kind of error or issue???.
I mean i can not consistently poll to any website for news , if yes
how even when most does not have wifi ? is there any generic solution
to my problem.?