Hi,

I am new to Android. I created an application which has around 50
audio and png files. The application size is around 54MB. When I run
this application on emulator it shows following exception :

[2010-02-15 10:57:48 - ipooja]Failed to upload ipooja.apk on device
'emulator-5554'
[2010-02-15 10:57:48 - ipooja]java.io.IOException: Unable to upload
file: No space left on device
[2010-02-15 10:57:48 - ipooja]Launch canceled!

I tried to run it on a fresh AVD as well as in different combinations
of increasing device RAM size and cache partition size. But it still
giving me same error again and again.

Can somebody please help and point me what is going wrong with this
application and what could be the solution.

Thank you in anticipation.