hi all,
I  am running ecalir 2.1 codebase on samsung moment phone.
The issue is :

I  launch the camera app , press the endcall key , first the
lockscreen is created in landscape mode .
then i press the endkey again fastly , the OnResume() of camera app is
called and the lockscreen gets recreated in portrait mode after
getting onOrientationChanged() callback .

Now the issue is before showing the lockscreen , the camera activity
is shown first and then after 2 seconds the lockscreen is shown .
This issue is even occurring  with other apps (calendar etc).

Can anybody provide feedback in this regard ?