Kritzli wrote:
> Thank you for your replies. But I still don't get it...
>
> Could you please explain how I should use the LayoutParams ?
> I thouht I only can use them with FILL_PARENT, WRAP_CONTENT and
> addRule() but not to define a position with specific values.

That's because you can't "define a position with specific values".

Step #1: Design the layout in XML the way the widgets are originally.
You probably already have this already.

Step #2: Create an equivalent layout in XML the way the widgets will be
after your move.

Step #3: Figure out the right changes to LayoutParams, margins, and
whatnot to change your widgets, in Java, from the state the widgets
start in (Step #1) to the state you want the widgets in after the move
(Step #2).

You cannot just arbitrarily position widgets wherever you want -- their
position is dictated by their layouts.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Training in US: 26-30 April 2010: http://onlc.com