My provider requires two APN's to be configured manually. One for
email (SMTP/POP traffic) and another for browsing (HTTP traffic).

My issue is when I have chosen as the APN with EMAIL settings, I am
able to use my email application but unable to browse using browser
application.  I have to switch to the APN with HTTP settings in order
to get browser working.

Conversely, when I'm using APN with HTTP settings. I am unable to use
email application. Each APN works fine for it's intended use. Please
let we know why android platform can’t activate both Access points at
the same time? Is this because of any design consideration ?.

Thank you so much guys...

Regards,
Vishnu.