I get a little wavy read line under getString, and inte the yellow
popupwindow in eclipse i get this text:

The method getString(int) in the type Context is not applicable for
the arguments (String)

and it suggests me to change my string string3 to an int, or create a
method called getString.

Any suggestions?

regards
André