This link describes how to search the Android Market for apps using
various parameters:

http://developer.android.com/guide/publishing/publishing.html

I'm having a heck of a time figuring out how to format a link for my
apps published by my company using this format. For searching by
developer name, the doc says to use the following format:

market://search?q=pub:<Developer Name>

It also says it returns exact matches only. My publisher name is
"Polyclef Software".

I guess I'm wondering why Google can't make a market search feature
that searches for substrings in the publisher's name, but aside from
that, how am I supposed to format the link? Neither of the following
work:

market://search?q=pub:Polyclef Software
market://search?q=pub:Polyclef+Software

I've tried a number of variations now and nothing works. Any ideas?