Hi All:

Greetings!!!

I'm newbie to Android and developed a widget for my application. I
want to use gesture to open up some of my application features inside
the widget. As far I know implementation of gesture inside my
application is possible and my question is will it be possible to
implement predefined (using gesture builder given along SDK) gestures
inside our widgets? Kindly throw some light on this and any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Best
Rajesh G.