On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Sasikumar.S <sasikumar.it1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I need like that tab  bar in android .
> How to do that?
>
> Any suggestions ?

Yes.

1 - Get a book or two or three on Android.
2 - Read the online documentation.
3 - Read through the samples.
4 - (This one is important) ... TRY TO GET WHAT YOU WANT ON YOUR OWN.
5 - If you get stuck on a SPECIFIC problem, post here with a SPECIFIC
question.
6 - Stop posting "here's a picture of what I want, how do I do it?"
questions, because no one is going to do your work for you.

Seriously, a tab bar like that can be EASILY achieved if you put as much
time into trying it for yourself as you do posting here trying to get people
to give you answers.