On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Luke Meyer <luke.rt.me...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The best I can think of is to use a long click and context
> menu to "move up" or "move down". Any better ideas?

This is what I do and it works well enough for small lists. I would like to
do drag-n-drop at some point but it's probably more trouble than it's worth
at this point for me so I'll look into that later.

Another idea is to have a "reorder" mode in your app where you let the user
click the item they want to move and then do a second click on the item
that's at the point they want to move it to, repeating as necessary to move
all items.