Okay, I tried the user1/test on emulator and it added account
succesfully, and on the web side I added few handles and added few
friends on the same handle, and tried syncing the same on emulator,
and I am getting 500 internal server error, is there still something
wrong? I added one more user on the server and authenticated same from
emulator, it the accounts get added fine.

As far as hosting the python files for personal contact server is
concerned I'm afraid it might take time for me, as I'd have get
approval from my manager. So I wished if I could see the working with
the already existing db on server.

Thanks again