Hi all,
  When I try to set image using

     iv.setImageDrawable(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.up));
     iv.setAdjustViewBounds(true);
     iv.setLayoutParams(new
Gallery.LayoutParams(LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT,
LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT));

    the image view still shows the image which I have defined in the
xml file.

    <ImageView
        android:id="@+id/dem_icon"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        android:layout_marginRight="6dip"
        android:src="@drawable/down" />

  res/drawable has the following two icons up.png, down.png.

  R.java has the following content

    public static final class drawable {
        public static final int down=0x7f020000;
        public static final int icon=0x7f020001;
        public static final int up=0x7f020002;
    }

  the method is called, because in the next line I am change text of a
TextView which is working fine. But the image always shows 'down.png'

Thanks
DM