Relax!!!

It happened to me too a few times. It sucks, but this is just the cost
of doing business. And it's in the Android Market agreement that you
accepted.

If you were to handle the credit-card transations yourself, you would
be complaining much louder.
Just do a google search for 'chargeback' on credit cards and see what
small businesses (e.g. convenient stores, pop-and-moms stores) think
about this issue. Compared to them, this $3 is peanuts.

Google handles credit card transactions and checks for fraud and such.
This is not full-proof, but if you would have to deal with it
yourself... not fun.

For purchases of $10 or more, Google will initiate an investigation.
But under that, you'll get an automatic $3 chargeback.

Basically what happened to you is that your app has been 'stolen'
twice. Again, it sucks and i do hope that it won't happen again to you
(or me or anybody else). You've been victim of a petty crime...