Hello,

The internet browser works very slowly inside the emulator for Android 2.1
AVD.
I tried using -netfast switch also while launching the emulator, but it
doesnt help much.

The same websites when i open in my Browser from my desktop , it opens very
fast, and the same website inside emulator opens very slowly.
Also i get only 2 towers on the network strength indicator in my emulator.
Is there any way to improve the network signal inside the emulator?

I have also noticed that emulator would get the network only if i am
connected to the internet, else it gives no signal
I am trying to simulate a very simple sms message sending and receving
between two instances of emulators opened on 2 AVD.
The message sending is successful only if my internet connection is on
before i launch the emulator, else it gives no Service and message is not
sent.
I have noticed that a DNS SERVER NOT FOUND warning comes if i try to launch
the emulator with my internet connection switched off.

Is there any way out to solve this?

Regards,
Aishwarya