Hi.

I'm currently debugging an issue on MP3. Basically, our decoder shows
glitches sometimes when doing seeks in the music player. At Openmax
level, I've dumped the input buffers into a file, and it seems the
audio data comes already corrupted from the mp3 parser (the frame
seems to be complete). Is there any way to overcome this issue on the
parser? (some configuration option that could ease the issue?). It
seems that the the ARM codec is able to recover from this wrong data
(I've also done the same experiment and the glitches are there before
the decode function). I was wondering if it was possible to detect
this before sending it for decoding, or this is a feature of this
codec in particular.

Thanks in advance.