Hello, guys.

I've had the same problem and solved it by saving the created views in
an array inside the adapter. Check the chunks of code below:

public class ImageButtonCanalAdapter extends BaseAdapter {
        private Context contexto;
        private List<MyClass> list
        private View savedViews[];

       [...]

        public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent)
{
                if (convertView == null) {
                        this.viewsBotoes[position] = new MyView (this.contexto);
                }

                return this.viewsBotoes[position];
        }
}