Issue 1 : Error : Your version is: java version "1.6.0_0". The correct
version is: 1.5.
Should I downgrade java ?

Issue 2 : I was unable to process gpg --import for some reason it hung for a
very long time, or never prompted me for the key. I then pasted the key to a
file key.asc and ran gpg --import key.asc, Error : "no valid OpenPGP data
found."

The source.android.com/download needs a bit of improvement. It would be good
if you did not assume repo and git knowledge (80% of my audience during
trainings). I request that you change just these few lines to ensure that it
builds more easily.

Please help
mConDev Team