Hi,

System-Requirements Used:
=====================
Java 1.6, Android 2.0

Every Thing in Eclipse-Ganymade:
=========================
1) I did a android project and run it. It ran successfully.

2) Later i have develop a webservice and hosted it. Then i tried wrote
a client code to access the hosted web service.I run it as a stand
alone, it worked and got response from webservice successfully.

3) I have access the client in to ListActivity subclass and try to run
as android application, the problem started.

i got an Runtime Exception as "Unable to resolve superclass of" and i
have posted the log below:

======================================== >> From LOGCAT <<
=========================
I/ActivityManager(   51): Starting activity: Intent
{ cmp=com.igt.mobile.booking/.flightavailability.FlightAvailabilityActivity }
W/dalvikvm(  338): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/mobileservice/
ShopProcessorService; (116)
W/dalvikvm(  338): Link of class 'Lcom/mobileservice/
ShopProcessorService;' failed
E/dalvikvm(  338): Could not find class
'com.mobileservice.ShopProcessorService', referenced from method
com.mobileservice.client.SOAPHandler.proce
ssShopData
W/dalvikvm(  338): VFY: unable to resolve new-instance 71 (Lcom/
mobileservice/ShopProcessorService;) in Lcom/mobileservice/client/
SOAPHandler;
D/dalvikvm(  338): VFY: replacing opcode 0x22 at 0x0000
D/dalvikvm(  338): Making a copy of Lcom/mobileservice/client/
SOAPHandler;.processShopData code (92 bytes)
W/dalvikvm(  338): threadid=15: thread exiting with uncaught exception
(group=0x4001b188)
E/AndroidRuntime(  338): Uncaught handler: thread MagentoBackground
exiting due to uncaught exception
E/AndroidRuntime(  338): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com.mobileservice.ShopProcessorService
E/AndroidRuntime(  338):        at
com.mobileservice.client.SOAPHandler.processShopData(SOAPHandler.java:
10)
E/AndroidRuntime(  338):        at
com.igt.mobile.booking.flightavailability.FlightAvailabilityActivity.getPricedItineraries(FlightAvailabilityActi
vity.java:146)
E/AndroidRuntime(  338):        at
com.igt.mobile.booking.flightavailability.FlightAvailabilityActivity.access
$3(FlightAvailabilityActivity.java:14
1)
E/AndroidRuntime(  338):        at
com.igt.mobile.booking.flightavailability.FlightAvailabilityActivity
$2.run(FlightAvailabilityActivity.java:52)
E/AndroidRuntime(  338):        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:
1096)
I/Process (   51): Sending signal. PID: 338 SIG: 3
======================================== >> From LOGCAT <<
=========================

I have searched this Exception in google group and tried several ways
to solve this problem, but not able to fix it.

Way which i tried:
=============
1) Initially i kept the web service client as source code in android
project and i added required jars

   .class path:
   ----------------
   a) Android library
   b) rt.jar copied from "Java\jdk1.6.0_14\jre\lib"

   Exception i faced:
  ---------------------------
       rt.jar should not use, because android will also generate a jar
equally to rt.jar at runtime.

2) Then i removed it and created the web service client code as
seperate project and expoted as jar and marked this jar as reference
to Android project.

   Exception:
    W/dalvikvm(  338): Unable to resolve superclass of Lcom/
mobileservice/ShopProcessorService; (116)

Please any one guide me and help me out from this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks again,
Parthiban.K