Hi Dadical,

licmax offers a comprehensive dynamic licensing solution to this.
Piracy won't be possible unless they can foil the IMEI of the device
somehow, or somehow inject a jump in the bytecode of your app.  In the
first scenario, you are able to decommission individual licenses using
the licmax web UI, if you observe abuse from the analytics.

Check it out at http://www.licmax.com.    It saved us a world of
headache.

Hope that helps.  Sincerely, Posri