there are some drawables i guess I am not sure whether it solves your issue

android:scrollbarThumbHorizontal
Since: API Level
<http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/api-levels.html#level>

Defines the horizontal scrollbar thumb drawable.

Must be a reference to another resource, in the form "@[+][*package*:]*type*
:*name*" or to a theme attribute in the form "?[*package*:][*type*:]*name*".

This corresponds to the global attribute resource symbol
scrollbarThumbHorizontal<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/R.attr.html#scrollbarThumbHorizontal>
.
 Related Methods
  android:scrollbarThumbVertical
Since: API Level
<http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/api-levels.html#level>

Defines the vertical scrollbar thumb drawable.

Must be a reference to another resource, in the form "@[+][*package*:]*type*
:*name*" or to a theme attribute in the form "?[*package*:][*type*:]*name*".

This corresponds to the global attribute resource symbol
scrollbarThumbVertical<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/R.attr.html#scrollbarThumbVertical>
.
 Related Methods
  android:scrollbarTrackHorizontal
Since: API Level
<http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/api-levels.html#level>

Defines the horizontal scrollbar track drawable.

Must be a reference to another resource, in the form "@[+][*package*:]*type*
:*name*" or to a theme attribute in the form "?[*package*:][*type*:]*name*".

This corresponds to the global attribute resource symbol
scrollbarTrackHorizontal<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/R.attr.html#scrollbarTrackHorizontal>
.
 Related Methods
  android:scrollbarTrackVertical
Since: API Level
<http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/api-levels.html#level>

Defines the vertical scrollbar track drawable.

scrollbarTrackVertical<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/R.attr.html#scrollbarTrackVertical>
.