Hi,

I have a list adapter extended from BaseAdapter. Is there any way to
get getViewTypeCount() to be called besides the following:

  mMyListView.setAdapter(mMyAdapter): // gets fired as a result of
setAdapter().

Is there any other way to trigger this? The docs for
BaseAdapter.getViewTypeCount() say:

  "This method will only be called when when[sic] the adapter is set
on the the[sic] AdapterView."

I'm just seeing if there is a way to trigger it inside my custom list
adapter class so the external users (activities) don't need to worry
about it.

Thanks