Hi currently I am trying to access a web page from android browser.
The web page has a list of check boxes.

On Fireforx or chorme I am able to see a scroll bar on the list. But
in android web browser the scrollbar is absent and I am not able to
see the complete list . i tried the same with another browser(Steel)
and the problem persists.

It seems that there is some problem in identifying the java script
object by the webkit framework.

When I click on any of the check boxex i get the following error on my
LogCat

03-03 13:45:13.327: WARN/browser(236): Console: TypeError: Result of
expression 'node' [undefined] is not an object.
http://9.124.47.195/cognos8/rv/cvselection.js:2409 (Which is a java
script of my application)

Please let me know if there is shortcoming in the webkit. how can i
scroll through the checkbox list .
Attached are the screenshots of the problem for reference

I tried testing an external link "http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/
html_scroll_box.cfm". There also the text boxes and images had no
scroll bars in android browser

Is this a bug in the browser or is there something that I am missing