Hi

I am trying out the new AccountManager class and would like to use a
token obtained like so: -

AccountManager am = AccountManager.get(this.getBaseContext());
Account[] accounts = am.getAccountsByType("com.google");
if (accounts.length > 0) {
    AccountManagerFuture<Bundle> accountManagerFuture =
am.getAuthToken(accounts[0], "cl", null, this, null, null);
    Bundle authTokenBundle = accountManagerFuture.getResult();
    String authToken =
authTokenBundle.get(AccountManager.KEY_AUTHTOKEN).toString();
}

I would like to use this token to obtain access via AuthSub to google
calendar. Does anyone know if I can use the authToken obtained above
to request a session token as described in: -

http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/data/2.0/developers_guide_protocol.html#AuthAuthSub

Any info would be very helpful,
Thanks
Blair